Conflict it can be a difficult hurdle to overcome especially in the workplace.
It occurs in our personal and business lives.
How do we learn to deal with this in the calmest way and eliminate the stress it can cause.
Take the step forward, breathe deeply, count to three and smile.
Remember you are not accountable for other peoples actions.
How others behave are their choice to try and deter anothers development to achieve their goals.
Sometimes their actions are from their own fears, and when others want to move on in life and strive to better oneself it awakens emotions which can feel strange.
- How you respond can get a good resolution.....
- Have you sat down and spoke to the person
- Be respectful for what they have to say
- If needed gain support and someone to mediate
- Listen to one another
- Discuss in a safe environment
- Say what you need to say
- When discussed ensure both parties have said what they wanted to say
- Always speak calmly